Monday, February 23, 2009

3rd Workout Session

Last Saturday we met at Downtown Portland for a running workout.  Different endurance levels ran for different amounts of time...I'm at the lowest endurance level so I went for 35 minutes and was able to jog the whole time!  I was stoked!  I would love to be able to jog for the entire 6 miles after swimming a mile and biking 28 miles.  Each workout will build my endurance and I'm looking forward to seeing my progress.  
I'm in the back right chatting with my new friend Dina...We are pretty close in pace for all the events so I wonder if we'll be racing together in June.
It was pretty chilly!

Thank you to everyone who has donated from the last time I posted: Ashley & Ali, Deanna, Jody & Elissa, and Julie.  I really appreciate your support.  Thank you for your contribution!

Sincerely,
Summir


No comments:

Post a Comment