Saturday, April 18, 2009

Still Going Strong!

Oh man this Team In Training journey is AWESOME!  Today we had an intense workout which triathletes call a brick.  We trained two of the three sports...today was 15 miles of biking and 3 miles of running.  I was soooooooooooooo nervous but off I went to workout...
It was a beautiful day to be outside!!
Here was my first go at putting together my transition station.  Nice bright towel to recognize where my stuff is though it was really easy to find because we all put our towels in front of our cars.
I was excited to see how quick I was able to finish today.  Nervous to ride so far and then run for 3 miles but did it.  It took me an hour to finish the 15 miles on my bike and then I spent 4 minutes in transition then off running for 3 miles which took me 35 minutes.  I really enjoyed todays workout and looking forward to more.

Fundraising is going great!  I've raised 86% of my $3,400 goal for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  Thanks for all your support!!!

Sincerely,
Summir


No comments:

Post a Comment